This spring, the outlook is pretty: pastels and florals have us cheering for April showers.
1. Dew and Poesy, Indigo’s first foray into body care, launches in scents like wild bluebell and jasmine, from all-natural, paraben-free and made-in-Canada ingredients. From $10, indigo.ca
2. David Yurman incorporates his signature cable design into the tiny bands on this Mustique tassel necklace in 18-karat yellow gold with pink opal, citrine and pink tourmaline. $6,500, davidyurman.com
READ MORE 8 Must-Have Spring Beauty Products
4. The new Heaven’s Hue face highlighter in Kitten by Stila creates a gossamer-light touch thanks to ultra-fine light-diffusing particles that help skin look soft and naturally aglow. $42, beautyboutique.ca
5. Meet April’s intermittent weather head-on in this pretty pale-pink cotton/polyester-blend trench coat from Winners—light enough to work on its own or with layers underneath. $300, winners.ca
6. These days, everything Gucci designer Alessandro Michele touches turns to gold—or in this case, florals. We love these embroidered blooms on classic Jordaan bit loafers. $825, nordstrom.com