Are you feeling uninspired and lost as you adjust to the new normal? Struggling to find your joy as you return to work and social obligations? Looking for advice and guidance to reignite your fire?
If you need some serious motivation to get you back into the groove, you won't want to miss the Bloom Inspiration Summit.
What is Bloom? Presented by Vancouver-based Evalina Beauty and the award-winning Simply Beautiful subscription box, the Bloom Inspiration Summit features an extraordinary lineup of brilliant women speakers who will inspire you to live your best, brightest and fullest life. The event takes place on Friday, July 8th at The Westin Bayshore Hotel in downtown Vancouver.
The day will focus on empowering women and experts will cover topics like grief and joy, sleep and intimacy, home organization and reaching your potential. The highlight of the event will be an intimate conversation with eight-time Juno award-winning Canadian entertainer and bestselling author Jann Arden.
“The very essence of Evalina Beauty is to give women the confidence to be their authentic selves,” says Samantha Legge, president and founder of the clean beauty brand. “For years, we've wanted to create an event that reflects this ethos and embodies the mission of Evalina Beauty. Bloom is the culmination of that dream."
Keynote speakers and topics include:
- Jessica Janzen on loss, massive heartache, and bringing joy to your life— to build a life by design, regardless of what you are walking through.
- Megan Golightly on simplifying your life so you can enjoy the small moments and transformation within your home and life.
- Dr. Shimi Kang on tools to help you build and practice essential life skills and the importance of play to improve your personal life through resilience, innovation and connection.
- Dr. Carolin Klein on intimacy, opening our hearts to ourselves, and talking bluntly and openly about sex and sexuality.
- Claudia Chirico on powerful healing tools to elevate your thinking, evolve your self-awareness, and empower you to expand to your full potential.
- PLUS an intimate conversation with eight-time Juno award-winning Canadian entertainer and bestselling author Jann Arden, who will share her personal journey, explaining the importance of adaptability, being built for change, and finding good—and even funny—things, even in the most difficult of situations.
There will also be a special musical performance by ZADA, an Ethiopian-born and Canadian-raised singer-songwriter who will remind us of our powerful connections—to our own purpose and to one another.“After two of the most difficult years of many of our lives, it’s time to live out loud again,” says Simply Beautiful brand manager Janine Verreault. “Simply Beautiful has always been more than just a subscription box. It’s about self-care, treating yourself, and adding more joy to your life. Bloom is the perfect way to reconnect in-person and to restart our lives in a positive, collective way.”
All tickets to the event include access to speaker presentations, freshly brewed morning coffee and tea, a stand-up luncheon, access to the marketplace forum and afternoon refreshments. All guests will take home a gratitude journal, a gift bag, a seasonal Simply Beautiful gift box ($225+ value) and an Evalina Beauty gift ($100 value). Pricing starts at $349, with four ticket tiers available—it's recommended to reserve now to guarantee your space as seats are very limited.
The past two and half years have been tough on everyone—we distanced, isolated and retreated. But now is a time for us to reconnect, gather and celebrate, so don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to rediscover your joy.