The Broadway/Cambie Corridor Has Become a Hub for Excellent Chinese Restaurants
Flaky, Fluffy and Freaking Delicious: Vancouver’s Top Fry Bread and Bannock
Care to travel the world, one plate at time? Visit Kamloops.
Protected: The Wick is Lit for This Fraser Valley Winery
Wine Collab of the Week: The Best Bottle to Welcome a Vancouver Spring
Naked Malt Blended Malt Scotch Whisky Celebrates Versatility and Spirit
The Orpheum to Launch ‘Silent Movie Mondays’ This Spring
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (March 27-April 2)
Meet Missy D, the Bilingual Vancouver Hip Hop Artist for the Whole Family
What It’s Like to Get Lost on a Run With a Pro Trail Runner
8 Things to Do in Abbotsford (Even If It’s Pouring Rain)
Explore the Rockies by Rail with Rocky Mountaineer
The Future of Beauty: How One Medical Aesthetics Clinic is Changing the Game
4 Fashion Designers From African Fashion Week Vancouver to Put on Your Radar
Before Hibernation Season Ends: A Round-Up of the Coziest Shopping Picks
Put some spring in your step with this season's denim outlook, in all its slouchy, stonewashed glory.
1. It’s in your back pocket, along with your keys and wallet: Valentino Garavani’s Scout Joylock Maxi denim tote. $2,895, holtrenfrew.com
2. Vancouver’s Native Shoes steps out this spring with the Monte Carlo, a sharp take on their low-cut classic street shoe in acid-washed denim. $90, native.com
3. The just-released Denim coffee table book by Amy Leverton becomes the new street-style bible on the chic aesthetic allure of blue jeans. $44, indigo.ca
4. It’s an ’80s redux with the Coach x Keith Haring collab highlighting American artist Haring’s iconic pop-art illustrations in a patchwork-forward denim jacket and skirt. $1,265 and $1,145, ca.coach.com
5. Leave it to Mac to pull off a completely wearable blue lipstick. Jean Genie is a creamy, rich formula with high colour and a no-shine matte finish, made in the brand’s Toronto lab. $22, maccosmetics.ca
1035 Alberni St.jimmychoo.com
What: Immortalized by Sex and the City, Jimmy Choo sets up its first Vancouver outpost this May with more than 1,500 square feet of Italian marble.
Why we’re excited: Alberni Street’s string of bling continues with some of the sexiest shoes this side of the solar system. Find the brand’s entire range for women (from leather goods to fragrances) and a made-to-0rder service for creating your own dream bespoke accessories.