Best Thing I Ate: Too Good to Be Stew
Treat Your Feelings: We Have the Perfect Baked-Good Solution for Any Problem
Back to Hydra: Revisiting the Scene of One of Vanmag’s Most Controversial Reviews
Wine List: The Best Italian Wines to Try at Vancouver International Wine Fest
Find an Excuse to Celebrate, Because These Sparkling Wines Are the Best in the Fizz
Editors’ Picks: The Best Things We Drank in 2023
City Informer: Why Is a Hummingbird the Official City Bird of Vancouver?
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (February 26- March 3)
Your forever home. Your forever fund.
Escape to Osoyoos: Your Winter Wonderland Awaits
Your 2023/2024 Ultimate Local Winter Getaway Guide
Kamloops Unscripted: The Most Intriguing Fall Destination of 2023
Protected: Experience Kitchen Brilliance: Unveiling the Ultimate Culinary Workstation
Vancouver-Based Fashion Brand Ization Studio Brings the Fun
7 Stylish, Statement-Making Jackets for Spring
Put some spring in your step with this season's denim outlook, in all its slouchy, stonewashed glory.
1. It’s in your back pocket, along with your keys and wallet: Valentino Garavani’s Scout Joylock Maxi denim tote. $2,895, holtrenfrew.com
2. Vancouver’s Native Shoes steps out this spring with the Monte Carlo, a sharp take on their low-cut classic street shoe in acid-washed denim. $90, native.com
3. The just-released Denim coffee table book by Amy Leverton becomes the new street-style bible on the chic aesthetic allure of blue jeans. $44, indigo.ca
4. It’s an ’80s redux with the Coach x Keith Haring collab highlighting American artist Haring’s iconic pop-art illustrations in a patchwork-forward denim jacket and skirt. $1,265 and $1,145, ca.coach.com
5. Leave it to Mac to pull off a completely wearable blue lipstick. Jean Genie is a creamy, rich formula with high colour and a no-shine matte finish, made in the brand’s Toronto lab. $22, maccosmetics.ca
1035 Alberni St.jimmychoo.com
What: Immortalized by Sex and the City, Jimmy Choo sets up its first Vancouver outpost this May with more than 1,500 square feet of Italian marble.
Why we’re excited: Alberni Street’s string of bling continues with some of the sexiest shoes this side of the solar system. Find the brand’s entire range for women (from leather goods to fragrances) and a made-to-0rder service for creating your own dream bespoke accessories.