6 Spots to Get Takeout Charcuterie in Vancouver Over The Holidays
I Compared 10 Vancouver-Based Meal Prep and Delivery Services So You Don’t Have To
The Best Thing I Ate All Week: Old Bird’s Night Market Popcorn Chicken
The Perfect Autumn Cocktail Recipe: Donostia Askatuta
Everything You Need to Know About the BCL’s 2022 Whisky Release
A New Pop-Up Wine Bar Is Coming to Strathcona in November
Dear Bon Ton Bakery: Why Are There Haunted Dolls in Your Bakery Window?
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (December 5-11)
‘In My Day’ Brings True Stories of Vancouver’s HIV Pandemic to the Stage
The Ultimate Winter Staycation Guide 2023: 6 Great Places to Explore in B.C.
B.C. Winter Staycation Guide 2023: 48 Hours in Tofino
B.C. Winter Staycation Guide 2023: Everything You Need to Know About Whistler’s Creekside
Our Editors Draft the Best Stores in Vancouver for Holiday Shopping
Review: I Tried Vancouver-Based Saltyface’s “Tanning Water,” Here’s How It Went
9 Great Gifts for Cats and Dogs, Because Yes, You’re That Person
From slides to scarves—'tis the season to go out in style with these festive essentials.
1. Ring in some holiday cheer with Alexander Wang’s black Ava pompom slides in fur and leather. $1,070, holtrenfrew.com
2. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder with Marc Jacobs’s limited-edition fashion collection, including Velvet Crew (mascara, highliner gel eye crayon and eyeliner) and Trax nail lacquer (inspired by the designer’s Fall 2017 runway track pants in maroon). $22 to $61, sephora.com
3. Let’s get this party started with a Le Château embroidered twill dress that’s anything-but-basic black and white. $198, lechateau.com
4. For picture-perfect holiday tresses, Conair’s new Metá e Metá (half and half) Curl Secret is both hair curler and straightener all in one. $150, conaircanada.ca
5. Be merry and bright by keeping drinks flowing with this PC hammered-metal gold bar set. From $15, realcanadiansuperstore.ca
6. For evenings out, it’s a wrap with this silky soft Topman polka-dot scarf with festive tassels. $32, thebay.com
1080 Alberni Streethublot.comWhat: Swiss luxury watchmaker Hublot make its first foray into Canada with an outpost on Alberni Street (complete with upstairs lounge).Why we’re excited: To celebrate, Hublot launched its Classic Fusion Chronograph Canada, a special-edition timepiece in a custom maple wood box.