A Guide to the City’s Best Omakase
5 Croissants to Try at the 2023 Vancouver Croissant Crawl
Sandos in the City: 9 of the Best Sandwiches in Vancouver
The Best Drinks to Bring to a Holiday Party (and Their Zero-Proof Alternatives)
The Wine List: 6 Wines for Every Holiday Wine Drinker on Your List
Nightcap: Spiked Horchata
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (November 27-December 3)
PHOTOS: Vancouver Chinatown Foundation Autumn Gala and Richmond Hospital Foundation Starlight Gala
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (November 20-26)
Escape to Osoyoos: Your Winter Wonderland Awaits
Your 2023/2024 Ultimate Local Winter Getaway Guide
Kamloops Unscripted: The Most Intriguing Fall Destination of 2023
Local Gift Guide 2023: For Everyone on Your Holiday Shopping List
Local Gift Guide 2023: For the Pets
Local Gift Guide 2023: For the Kids
Covering all of Vanhattan’s glamourous see-and-be-seen red carpet parties, events, galas and fundraisers is all about staying fabulous and current. At my recent stop by Caya, I picked up some fantastic finds to help me do just that.
1) Nikon 1 J1 Camera: It’s compact with sleek, minimal lines and an optional interchangeable lens. I can snap photos or record movies – perfect for my mobile lifestyle.
2) Jack Spade Mill Leather Brief: Great stylish utility bag perfect as a laptop case, briefcase or general carry all. There are so many styles to choose from!
3) UrbanEars Plattan: Makes great music sound even better. Highly fashionable, comfortable and affordable. Great combination of colours and designs to fit any lifestyle.
4) Lomography Diana F+ Classic Camera: A cult legend, this faithful reproduction is a loving homage to the classic 60’s Diana camera – with a few new features tossed in. A true point-and-shoot, I love the retro look and robin’s egg blue.
5) X-Mini II Capsule Speaker: A great stocking stuffer, this portable speaker may be small in size but its sound is anything but. Plays your favourite tunes from your mobile phone, laptop, and MP3 player. My new must-have accessory!
Visit Caya’s award winning boutiques for the most distinctive and stylish holiday gift ideas, all selected with you in mind.
Interested in purchasing a stylish holiday gift?
Find these models and other top-of-the-line products at one of Caya‘s four locations in Vancouver:
Caya Davie St. Caya Water St. Caya Denman St. Caya South Granville St. 808 Davie Street 14 Water Street 991 Denman St 2706 Granville StVancouver BC Vancouver BC Vancouver BC Vancouver BC 604-609-Caya(2292) 604-648-Caya(2292) 604-647-Caya(2292) 604-734-Caya(2292)
Content provided by: