The Broadway/Cambie Corridor Has Become a Hub for Excellent Chinese Restaurants
Care to travel the world, one plate at time? Visit Kamloops.
Flaky, Fluffy and Freaking Delicious: Vancouver’s Top Fry Bread and Bannock
Wine Collab of the Week: The Best Bottle to Welcome a Vancouver Spring
Naked Malt Blended Malt Scotch Whisky Celebrates Versatility and Spirit
A $13 Wine You Can Age in Your Cellar
Single Mom Finds A Pathway to a New Career
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (March 20-26)
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (March 13-19)
What It’s Like to Get Lost on a Run With a Pro Trail Runner
8 Things to Do in Abbotsford (Even If It’s Pouring Rain)
Explore the Rockies by Rail with Rocky Mountaineer
4 Fashion Designers From African Fashion Week Vancouver to Put on Your Radar
The Future of Beauty: How One Medical Aesthetics Clinic is Changing the Game
Before Hibernation Season Ends: A Round-Up of the Coziest Shopping Picks
Covering all of Vanhattan’s glamourous see-and-be-seen red carpet parties, events, galas and fundraisers is all about staying fabulous and current. At my recent stop by Caya, I picked up some fantastic finds to help me do just that.
1) Nikon 1 J1 Camera: It’s compact with sleek, minimal lines and an optional interchangeable lens. I can snap photos or record movies – perfect for my mobile lifestyle.
2) Jack Spade Mill Leather Brief: Great stylish utility bag perfect as a laptop case, briefcase or general carry all. There are so many styles to choose from!
3) UrbanEars Plattan: Makes great music sound even better. Highly fashionable, comfortable and affordable. Great combination of colours and designs to fit any lifestyle.
4) Lomography Diana F+ Classic Camera: A cult legend, this faithful reproduction is a loving homage to the classic 60’s Diana camera – with a few new features tossed in. A true point-and-shoot, I love the retro look and robin’s egg blue.
5) X-Mini II Capsule Speaker: A great stocking stuffer, this portable speaker may be small in size but its sound is anything but. Plays your favourite tunes from your mobile phone, laptop, and MP3 player. My new must-have accessory!
Visit Caya’s award winning boutiques for the most distinctive and stylish holiday gift ideas, all selected with you in mind.
Interested in purchasing a stylish holiday gift?
Find these models and other top-of-the-line products at one of Caya‘s four locations in Vancouver:
Caya Davie St. Caya Water St. Caya Denman St. Caya South Granville St. 808 Davie Street 14 Water Street 991 Denman St 2706 Granville StVancouver BC Vancouver BC Vancouver BC Vancouver BC 604-609-Caya(2292) 604-648-Caya(2292) 604-647-Caya(2292) 604-734-Caya(2292)
Content provided by: