BREAKING: Team Behind Savio Volpe Opening New Restaurant in Cambie Village This Winter
Burdock and Co Is Celebrating a Decade in Business with a 10-Course Tasting Menu
The Frozen Pizza Chronicles Vol. 3: Big Grocery Gets in on the Game
Recipe: This Blackberry Bourbon Sour From Nightshade Is Made With Chickpea Water
The Author of the Greatest Wine Book of the Last Decade Is Coming to Town
Wine Collab of the Week: A Cool-Kid Fizz on Main Street
8 Indigenous-Owned Businesses to Support in Vancouver
5 Things to Do in Vancouver This Week (September 25- October 1)
If you get a 5-year fixed mortgage rate now, can you break early when rates fall?
Dark Skies in Utah: Chasing Cosmic Connection on the Road
Fall Wedges and Water in Kamloops
Glamping Utah: Adventure Has Never Felt So Good
Attention Designers: 5 Reasons to Enter the WL Design 25
On the Rise: Meet Vancouver Jewellery Designer Jamie Carlson
At Home With Photographer Evaan Kheraj and Fashion Stylist Luisa Rino
Doctors, local celebrities and community-builders show up to support health care at this star-studded celebration.
1. Alice Chung, Echo Wu and Judy Leung chaired the 2023 Time to Shine Gala presented by Peterson and Viva Pharmaceutical.
2. Anson Realty principals Stephen and Grace Kwok were among the Chinese Canadian community leaders giving back big-time to transform health care in B.C.
3. VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation CEO Angela Chapman thanked the 400 guests for raising $4,123,500 in support of world-leading talent such as Dr. Brian Kwon, a spine surgeon at Vancouver General Hospital.
4. Julia and Donald Leung of Donald’s Fine Foods ignited the evening of giving with a donation of $1 million. Major gifts also came from Johnny Fong, John and Linda Wong, Rick and Lauren Ilich and Jason and Emily Ko.
5. After a pandemic pause, the gala returned with television personalities Todd Talbot and Lisa Wu hosting the marquee fundraiser at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel.
6. Singer Shannon Chung and pianist Libby Yu performed at the sold-out soiree. Over seven years, the Time to Shine gala has raised over $22.6 million in support of Vancouver Coastal Health’s most urgent needs.